Last Updated: June 10, 2015.
Information you provide to us
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect your location and information when you create an account like your name, e-mail and sometimes telephone number, age and sex.
When you create any content, we also collect your message, but we do not access and that content is yours!
If you exclude the content in your account, we’ll exclude too. But, we cannot guarantee that deletion always occurs within a particular timeframe.
Keep in mind, we also cannot prevent others from making copies of your WiMMapp events, and you need to keep your password secure.
Information that we collect when you use WiMMapp
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, and send some cookies, including:
- Time, date, sender, location, event and recipient of the content;
- Your browser type, language, access times, pages viewed and IP address;
- Cookies are small data files stored on your device that help us to improve our services and your experience.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by WiMMapp;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
WiMMapp is based in USA and Brazil, but the information that we collect is governed by US law. When you use our services, you understand e agree with this.
Sharing of Information
- With other users when you send an event, including your username and the contents of the message;
- In response to legal process or a request for information for the government;
- In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of WiMMapp, our users or others; and
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
We work with Google to provide analytics in connection with the WiMMapp web and mobile application. For more information about Google analytics privacy practices, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics. Google is a separate company and cannot assist with WiMMapp specific issues.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
If you are under the age of thirteen, you can use WiMMapp application, but we recommended to ask parents orientation.
You may update or correct information about yourself by launching the WiMMapp application and editing your account settings.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies.
Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
WiMMapp may send push notifications or alerts to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
To contact us, please send an email to email@example.com